*Enso* = wholeness Flow* = Continuous Movement Shiatsu* = Finger Pressure
Ensoflow = To Make the Flow of energy WHOLE
* My studio is a comfortable, safe place for you to let go and receive healing in the best way that you need.
Here’s what to expect:
Ensoflow Shiatsu can be gentle and profoundly energetic, or more physically intense (and is often a combination of both). Each session is specifically tailored for a client’s needs at the time. Most people leave my studio feeling deeply relaxed and open and go home to experience a few days of mild physical /emotional detox and energetic integration.
During an Ensoflow Shiatsu session, clients wear loose comfortable (think yoga or tai chi) clothing and will lay face down on a bodycushion support system and face up on a comfortable mat. I will guide you to bring your breath into stagnant and deficient areas, while I use tsubo (Acupressure) points and other techniques to improve the flow of QI throughout your body.
The goal of an Ensoflow Session is to decrease muscle tension, move Qi energy, improve general health, transform long term patterns, and assist you in developing a better relationship with your body.
My intention is always to:
1) SUPPORT your core energy and vital force,
2) REMOVE any stressors or blocks to the full expression of your Vital Energy, and
3) RELAX the forces that you developed to deal with your original wounds.
** Other modalities such as cranio-sacral therapy, reflexology, myofascial release and trigger point therapy may be included in sessions. I also include Chi Nei Tsang (abdominal five element organ massage) in 90 minute shiatsu sessions.
Ensoflow Shiatsu is:
- Energetically Appropriate – I meet you where you are at and tailor the session to where you and your body want to go.
- A Modern Take on Ancient Healing- Eastern Medicine and Five Element theory has been around for 5000 years!
- Unlimited- The potential for healing is always based on our potential to open to it and receive energy.
- Deeply Nourishing – Your body will receive presence and care in a way that will allow it to receive nourishment.